Attention Motorists: As soon as this weekend, I-90 westbound traffic will be shifted onto the new bridge! To make the switch, there are a number of traffic impacts for off-peak hours coming up this week and weekend. We appreciate your patience as these traffic changes take place. Continue to visit our “Traffic Impacts” page at www.Innerbelt.org. The following impacts are upcoming:
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Overnight Thursday, November 14, I-90 will be closed in both directions between I-490 and I-77 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday morning, November 15. Detour using I-77 and I-490.
· At 8 p.m. on Thursday, November 14 the W 14th Street on-ramp to I-90 east toward downtown will close. This ramp will remain closed until the completion of the second new Innerbelt Bridge in late 2016. Remember: Getting to Tremont will NOT change, but use an alternate route out of the neighborhood! Click here for a printable copy of Tremont detours. Additional info for businesses is available here.
· UPDATED!! As of 8 a.m., Sunday November 17, I-90 west has reopened and ALL westbound traffic is on the NEW Innerbelt Bridge. Access to I-71 south has also been restored from downtown ramps!
· UPDATED!! As of 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 16, all lanes are open on I-90 eastbound.
· UPDATED!! Both one-way roadways connecting Abbey Avenue and W 14th Street are closed through Monday, November 25 at 6 a.m. Motorists can detour using Abbey Avenue, W 11th Street and Fairfield Avenue.