- Monday through Friday, October 24-28, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
NEW!! Wednesday and Thursday, October 26-27, E 9th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
NEW!! Friday, October 28, Broadway will be closed between E 14th and E 30th for paving, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Motorists should use Orange Avenue as a detour.
- UPDATED!! Friday, October 28, the W 14th Street entrance ramp to I-90 east will be closed from 8 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday. Motorists can use Abbey to the Lorain-Carnegie bridge to reach downtown.
Regional Interstate Impacts
For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." We appreciate your patience as we construct this vital span that will enhance capacity, provide jobs and help bolster our economy.
- NEW!! Monday thru Friday, October 24-28, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have a lane restriction from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- UPDATED!! Friday, October 28, I-90 east will be closed between I-490 and I-77 from 8 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday. Detour via I-490 east to I-77 north to I-90 east.
- Monday thru Friday, October 24-28, crews oh behalf of HDR Engineering Inc. will close the right lane of I-490 west from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to inspect the I-490 bridge over the Cuyahoga River. Also on Monday, October 24, crews will perform short-term lanes closures on the I-77 ramp to I-490 west as well as close the Broadway/Rockefeller entrance to I-490 west. Additional details will be forthcoming.