Regional Interstate Impacts:
- CANCELED!! Overnight Friday, July 27, I-90 west will be closed between I-77 and I-490 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Opt for the Alternate! Detour via I-77 south to I-490 west to I-90 west.
- NEW!! Overnight Monday, July 30, I-90 west will be closed between I-77 and I-490 from 9 p.m. to midnight. Opt for the Alternate! Detour via I-77 south to I-490 west to I-90 west.
Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
- On Monday, July 30, ODOT inspectors will close both the E 9th and E 14th entrance ramps to I-90 west from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Motorists should use E 14th Street to Orange to I-77 south to I-490 west to I-90 west, or E 9th Street to I-77 south and then continue on the same Alternate Route.
- Fairfield Avenue is closed and will remain closed until approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 1. Use Starkweather or Kenilworth.
- Beginning Thursday, August 2, Kenilworth will close under I-90 at 7 a.m. and remain closed until Friday, August 3, at 5 p.m. Use Starkweather or Fairfield.
- Be on the look-out as utility crews perform maintenance and other upgrades throughout Tremont.
We’ll keep you updated as all the changes happen – just log-on to our website at www.Innerbelt.org, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too!