The following work will take place beginning tomorrow around downtown Cleveland. All work is weather dependent and subject to change.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· On Saturday, December 13 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., I-90 east will close over the #GVVBridge (between I-490 and I-77). Detour via I-490 east to I-77 north. **Upon reopening, motorists who use the E 9th Street exit ramp should be prepared for a new traffic pattern. Motorists are encouraged to use caution and follow all posted speed limits.
· Overnight Monday, December 15 from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., survey crews will close the exit ramp from the Innerbelt to E 22nd Street (which is currently only accessible by using I-77 north to I-90 east). Motorists will be detoured via Carnegie Avenue east to E 30th Street south to Central Avenue and on to E 22nd Street.
· NEW!! Each night Tuesday-Friday, December 16-19 the I-77 north ramp to E 9th/Ontario Streets will be closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. each morning. Work hours will be modified so as not to impact Downtown event traffic. Detour via E 22nd Street to Carnegie Avenue for access to E 9th and Ontario Streets.
· NEW!! Overnight Thursday, December 18 be alert for temporary, short-term closures along I-90 east at E 9th Street for overhead sign work.
· On Saturday, December 13 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., the ramp from E 14th Street to I-77 south will close. Motorists will be directed to continue south on E 14th Street to Orange Avenue to I-77.
· Each night Monday-Friday, December 15-19, E 14th Street will close between I-90 and Orange Avenue from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. each morning. Work hours will be modified so as not to impact Downtown event traffic.
· NEW!! Overnight Thursday, December 18 be alert for temporary, short-term closures along outbound Ontario Street for overhead sign work.