Overnight Wednesday crews will close I-90 west at the Innerbelt Curve. Motorists will be detoured via E 9th Street. The detour is above.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Overnight Wednesday, November 5, I-90 west will be closed at the Innerbelt Curve from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning. Detour via SR 2 (Cleveland Memorial Shoreway) westbound to East 9th Street. Reenter the Shoreway in the eastbound direction and continue on to I-90 west. Click here for a map. Additional lane closures in both directions are also expected between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
· Overnight Thursday, November 6, multiple lanes of I-90 east and west will be closed at the Innerbelt Curve from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following morning.
· Overnight Friday, November 7, multiple lanes of I-90 east and west will be closed at the Innerbelt Curve from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning. **Please note, if weather delays this work on Friday, it will instead be performed overnight Sunday, November 9.
· On Saturday, November 8, I-90 west will close at I-77 (between the I-77 south ramp and the East 9th Street entrance ramp) from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Detour via I-77 south to I-490 west. Motorists entering and exiting downtown Cleveland will not be impacted by this closure and the GVV Bridge will remain open along with downtown ramps onto the bridge.
· NEW!! On Saturday, November 8, crews will close the left lane on I-77 north just before the I-90 east ramp from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.