Innerbelt work in the downtown area will be coordinated and closure times will be adjusted to minimize disruption to events. More info is below. Continue to visit Innerbelt.org for all the latest Innerbelt news!
Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
· Monday through Friday, April 22 through April 26, Ontario Street from E. 14th Street to Carnegie Avenue will have lane restrictions outbound from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Monday through Friday, April 22 through April 26, Ontario Street from E. 14th Street to Carnegie Avenue will have lane restrictions inbound from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Monday through Friday, April 29 to May 3, motorists on I-90 west and on Abbey Avenue should be alert for trucks entering and leaving the roadways, as crews conduct paving operations for the new Abbey Loop Ramp and new I-90 pavement between Abbey Avenue and existing I-90 west lanes over Kenilworth Avenue.
· Monday through Wednesday, April 29 to May 1, Fairfield Avenue will be closed under I-90. Motorists should use Kenilworth or Starkweather as a detour.
· Thursday and Friday, May 2-3, crews will be paving the following list of Tremont street locations. On-street parking will be prohibited between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. during the paving work. Motorists may encounter delays while equipment is moved or traffic lanes are adjusted. View a map of the streets impacted here.
o Kenilworth Avenue and Starkweather Avenue, under I-90
o Fairfield Avenue, from Scranton Road to W 11th Street
o W 11th Street, from Fairfield Avenue to Abbey Avenue
o W 20th Street, from Abbey Avenue to Lorain Avenue
Ontario Street Resurfacing: For information about the Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works Ontario Street resurfacing project visit their website: http://publicworks.cuyahogacounty.us/.
Parking Reminders for Downtown Fans: The area in front of the Western Reserve Fire Museum on Central Viaduct, and the construction zones along Canal Avenue are posted construction sites. These areas will have frequent construction activity in the coming weeks. Illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing at the vehicle owners’ expense. Please be sure you are parking in a legal parking space and not in a construction work zone.