Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
· Monday through Friday, May 6 through May 10, Ontario Street from E. 14th Street to Carnegie Avenue will have lane restrictions outbound from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Monday through Friday, May 6 through May 10, Ontario Street from E. 14th Street to Carnegie Avenue will have lane restrictions inbound from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· On Monday and Tuesday, May 6 and May 7, crews will be paving the following list of Tremont street locations. On-street parking will be prohibited between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. during the paving work. Motorists may encounter delays while equipment is moved or traffic lanes are adjusted. View a map of the streets impacted here.
o W 11th Street, from Fairfield Avenue to Abbey Avenue
o W 20th Street, from Abbey Avenue to Lorain Avenue
· On Monday, May 6, there will be temporary road closures under I-90 on Fairfield, Kenilworth, and Starkweather from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. If one road is closed, the other two will remain open.
· Tuesday through Friday, May 7 through May 10, Kenilworth Avenue will be closed under I-90. Motorists should use Fairfield or Starkweather as a detour.
· Monday through Friday, May 6 to May 10, motorists on I-90 west and on Abbey Avenue should be alert for trucks entering and leaving the roadways, as crews conduct paving operations for the new Abbey Loop Ramp and new I-90 pavement between Abbey Avenue and existing I-90 west lanes over Kenilworth Avenue.
· Monday through Friday, May 6 to May 10, flaggers will control traffic on Abbey Avenue on the bridge over Scranton Road.
Ontario Street Resurfacing: For information about the Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works Ontario Street resurfacing project visit their website: http://publicworks.cuyahogacounty.us/.
Parking Reminders for Downtown Fans: The area in front of the Western Reserve Fire Museum on Central Viaduct, and the construction zones along Canal Avenue are posted construction sites. These areas will have frequent construction activity in the coming weeks. Illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing at the vehicle owners’ expense. Please be sure you are parking in a legal parking space and not in a construction work zone.