|The George V. Voinovich Bridge went #OrangeForSafety on Wednesday for National Work Zone Awareness Week!
· Saturday, April 8 and Sunday, April 9, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., crews will close the right lane on the eastbound I-90 GVV Bridge for bridge painting operations.
· During the week of April 10, crews will close the right or left lane on the eastbound I-90 GVV Bridge at the following times for bridge painting operations to avoid downtown events:
- Monday, April 10 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 11 from 9 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12 and Thursday, April 13 from 9 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
- Friday, April 14 from 9 a.m. to 5:10 p.m.