We have a lot to be thankful for. ODOT truly appreciates your patience & cooperation as we wind down our 2015 construction season. As we look back on our record-breaking $2.4 billion program, ODOT advanced:
· 284 bridge & culvert projects totaling $389 million
· 273 pavement projects totaling $518 million
· 201 safety projects totaling $240 million
· 38 major projects totaling more than $1 billion
· 109 county bridge replacements through Gov. Kasich’s Bridge Partnership Program
These projects represent the department’s continued focus on safety, improving the economy and enhancing the overall quality of life for Ohioans. And we also want to thank you for doing your part to keep highway workers and emergency responders safe while they work on the side of the road. Remember, when you see flashing lights, Slow Down, Move Over.