- Overnight Friday, July 22 crews will close the right lane of I-90 eastbound over E 14th Street from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Saturday. Only one lane will be available on I-90 eastbound during this time.
UPDATED! Each night Monday, July 25 through Thursday, July 28, crews will close E 14th Street AND E 9th Street under I-90 from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Motorists may detour via Carnegie to Ontario. Daily lane closures will be implemented on both E 14th and E 9th Streets under I-90.
NEW! On Tuesday, July 26, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 in the southbound direction ONLY from 9 a.m. until Noon.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
- Overnight Friday, July 22, crews will close one lane on the I-77 north ramp to I-90 east from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
On Saturday, July 23, crews will close one lane of the I-90 west ramp to I-77 south from 6 a.m until 3 p.m.
Each day, Monday, July 25 through Friday, July 29, crews will close one lane of the I-90 west ramp to I-77 south from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daily, Starkweather Avenue will have one or both sidewalks closed during bridge deck demolition as crews work to widen the I-71 southbound bridge over Starkweather. During working hours, vehicular traffic will be alternated using a temporary signal that will allow traffic to move only one direction at a time. Both pedestrians and motorists may use Kenilworth to avoid delays.
The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District has completed the majority of work to relocate an existing sewer in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood. For more information, please contact NEORSD at 216.881.6600.
Long-Term Closures and Construction Operations
- Pile driving operations will continue through the fall of 2011.
I-90 is reduced to two (2) lanes between E 14th and Ontario Street through the 2011 construction season.
I-71 northbound is reduced to one (1) lane north of SR 176 (the Jennings Freeway).
The I-490 westbound ramp to I-77 northbound is closed through the 2011 construction season.
I-90 eastbound motorists may no longer access Carnegie Avenue through the 2011 construction season. I-77 northbound motorists may still access Carnegie Avenue.
SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) motorists may no longer access I-71N/I-90E through the 2011 construction season.
The E 30th Street/Woodland ramp to I-77 northbound is closed through the 2011 construction season.
I-90 eastbound motorists may no longer access E 22nd Street through the 2011 construction season. E 22nd Street access is maintained via I-77 northbound.
The E 14th Street ramps to both I-77 southbound and I-90 westbound are closed through the summer of 2012.
The E 21st Street ramp to I-77 southbound is closed through approximately 2016.
- The I-90 eastbound ramp to I-77 southbound and I-77 northbound ramp to I-90 westbound are permanently closed.
University Road is permanently closed between W 13th Street and Scranton Road.
For a map of recent & upcoming changes, please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." Remember... Opt for the Alternate! and use I-490 and I-77 to avoid the downtown construction.