|In order to place decking beneath the work area (to protect the roadways below) and implement the work zone, the following closures and restrictions will be in place over the next two weeks: |
Each night Monday, March 30 thru Friday, April 3, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.:
· I-490 west ramp to I-71 south closed. Detour via I-90 west to West 41st Street to West 44th Street to I-90 east to I-71 south.
· SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) north ramp to I-90 west closed. Detour via I-490 east to Broadway Avenue to I-490 west to I-90 west.
· Single lane closures on I-490 east and/or west under I-71.
During the week of April 6 the following will be in effect:
· On Monday, April 6 the right lane of I-71 south at the I-90 split will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
· Each night Monday-Thursday, April 6-9, I-90 will close in both directions between I-490 and I-77 (over the #GVVBridge) from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Opt for the Alt! Detour via I-490 and I-77. In addition, there will be overnight single lane closures on I-490 west under I-71 from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. **Beginning Tuesday morning April 7, when I-90 reopens, traffic heading from the #GVVBridge to I-71 south will be reduced to two lanes. Motorists in both directions should be alert for shifting traffic throughout the week!