Earlier this month crews worked to lower a rebar cage into a pier cap at one of the piers in the industrial Flats.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Overnight Wednesday, July 1, I-90 east (inbound) will close at the I-490/I-71 south/SR 176 south split from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Opt for the Alt! Use I-490 east to I-77 north instead. In addition, survey crews will close one lane of I-77 south at I-490 during the same time.
· NEW!! On Friday, June 3 crews will close the right lane of I-90 east at West 25th Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Overnight Wednesday, July 1 inbound Orange Avenue/Ontario Street will close between East 22nd Street and Carnegie Avenue from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. Traffic will be detoured via East 22nd Street. Traffic on I-77 north exiting at East 9th/Ontario exit will be permitted to use East 9th Street only. Upon reopening on Thursday morning, Ontario motorists in BOTH directions should be alert for a new traffic pattern!
· Through August, Fairfield Avenue operates as a ONE-WAY westbound roadway carrying traffic from West 14th to Scranton. In addition, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fairfield will be closed in the same location. Motorists should use Kenilworth instead.
· Overnight Wednesday, July 1 Starkweather Avenue will be closed between West 14th Street and Scranton Avenue from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. as crews perform a concrete pour overhead. Use Kenilworth instead.