Another beauty courtesy of our friends Share the River. Check-out the full image on Twitter and follow us @ODOT_Innerbelt.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Overnight Thursday, October 8 crews will close lanes on I-90 west at Chester Avenue from 7:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. in order to perform sign work.
· On Saturday, October 10, I-90 east over the #GVVBridge will close between 1 a.m. and 11 a.m. Motorists should Opt for the Alt! Use I-490 east to I-77 north to detour. Work is weather dependent.
· On Saturday, October 10, E 9th Street will close between Carnegie and Orange Avenues from 2 a.m. to 11 a.m. Detour via East 14th Street. Motorists on I-77 exiting at E 9th/Ontario Streets will be permitted to Ontario Street only. Work is weather dependent.
· NEW!! On Monday, October 12, E 9th Street will close between Carnegie and Orange Avenues from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Detour via East 14th Street. Motorists exiting I-90 at East 9th will NOT be impacted.
· NEW!! Paving on Ontario Street/Orange Avenue between Carnegie Avenue and West 14th Street and on East 9th Street between Carnegie and Orange has begun and will continue into the week of October 19. Watch for daytime lane closures.
· Thru October, movement through the West 14th/Fairfield intersection is ONLY permitted for motorists heading north on West 14th. All other movements detour via Kenilworth and West 11th.
· UPDATED!! On about October 20, crews will begin painting the bridges over Kenilworth Avenue & Starkweather Avenue between West 14th Street and Scranton Road. Traffic will be maintained one lane for each direction thru early November.