Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
- NEW!! On Friday, August 24 inspections crews will close the I-90 east exit ramp to Broadway Avenue from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- On Monday, August 20 crews will close the W 14th Street on-ramp to I-90 east from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- NEW!! On Tuesday, August 21 crews will close the W 14th Street on-ramp to I-90 east from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- NEW!! On Wednesday, August 22 crews will close the W 14th Street on-ramp to I-90 east from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Kenilworth is closed under I-90 until 5 p.m. today, August 17. The roadway will open for the weekend and then close again on Monday, August 20 at 6 a.m. and remain closed until Friday, August 24. Use Starkweather or Fairfield.
- On Tuesday, August 21, crews will switch traffic on the Abbey Avenue Bridge to the north half of the bridge. Motorists may encounter minor delays during this switch, but traffic will be maintained. The Abbey Avenue bridge will continue to have a single lane of westbound-only traffic as crews renovate the second half of the bridge. Please also watch for shifting traffic on Abbey Avenue between the Abbey Bridge and W 11th Street as crews complete roadway work.
Attention Transit Users: Our regional partners at RTA are replacing all east side rail service (Red, Green, and Blue Lines) with buses this weekend as bridge construction crews perform work over the RTA tracks. RTA will be running replacement bus service to carry passengers along each of the rail lines during the outage. Click here, visit www.RideRTA.com or call the RTAnswerline at 216.621.9500 for more information.