Regional Interstate Impacts:
- Overnight Tuesday, September 11, the exit ramp from I-90 east to Ontario will be closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Motorists will be detoured to the E 9th Street exit ramp.
Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
- Monday through Friday, September 10-14, E 9th street will have daily lane restrictions at I-90 during off-peak hours.
- On Tuesday, September 11, crews will be paving inside the existing work zones at the Carnegie/Ontario intersection. Motorist should expect delays and minor lane restrictions on outbound Ontario from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Overnight Tuesday, September 11, the Carnegie/Ontario intersection will be closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Motorists will be detoured using Huron and E 9th Street on the north and E 14th Street on the south. Eastbound motorists on the Lorain-Carnegie Bridge will have to turn south on Ontario. Westbound motorists on Carnegie will be detoured at E 9th Street. Carnegie will be closed between Ontario and E 9th Street.
- Fairfield Avenue is closed under I-90 through 5 p.m. on Friday, September 7. The roadway will reopen for the weekend, but will close again on Monday, September 10 at 6 a.m. and will remain closed until Friday, September 14 at 5 p.m.
- UPDATED!! On Wednesday, September 12, Abbey Avenue will switch traffic to the south lanes in the roadway section between W 11th and the bridge. Motorists should be alert for the new traffic pattern and slow down within the work zone.
We’ll keep you updated as all the changes happen – just log-on to our website at www.Innerbelt.org, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too!