· Monday, April 17 and Tuesday, April 18 from 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m., the SR 176 ramp to I-490 east will close. SR 176 northbound traffic will be limited to one lane north of W 14th Street. Motorists will be detoured I-90 west, to W 41st Street, to re-enter I-90 east, to I-490 east.
· Tuesday, April 18 and Wednesday, April 19 from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the I-490 east ramp to I-77 north will close and there will be no access to E. 55th Street. I-490 east will be reduced to two lanes. Motorists headed I-77 north will be detoured I-77 south, to Fleet Ave., to I-77 north.
· Wednesday, April 19 between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. I-77 north will be reduced to one lane from I-490 to Woodland Ave. Access to E. 30th Street will be limited while crews work through the area.
· Thursday, April 20 between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. I-77 north will be reduced to one lane from Woodland Ave. to East 14th Street. The East 30th Street exit ramp to I-77 north will close.
· Friday, April 21 from 9:30 p.m. to 11 a.m. I-490 eastbound will close at the I-90 split. Motorists headed downtown will be detoured via I-90 east to E 9th Street to Ontario St. The SR 176 north ramp to I-490 east will be reduced to one lane. Motorists will have access to Broadway Ave. and I-77 south, but there will be no access to E 55th Street or I-77 north. Motorists will be detoured via I-77 south to Fleet Ave.
Daytime GVV Bridge Lane Closures:
I-90 eastbound will have single lane closures for painting operations during the following days:
Monday 4/17: Noon - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 4/18: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 4/19: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 4/20: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m
Friday 4/21: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.