The #GVVBridge team hit a HUGE milestone on June 10 when crews set the first "Delta Legs" on "Pier 8" in the industrial Flats, near West Third Street!
ODOT will use the coming days to perform work in and around Downtown! More here:
Regional Interstate Impacts: On Saturday, June 13 crews will close I-90 & the #GVVBridge between I-490 and I-77 from 9:30 a.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday, June 14. Opt for the Alternate! Use I-490 and I-77 to detour. In addition, the following interstate ramps are expected to close intermittently throughout that time:
· I-490 west ramp to I-71/SR 176 south. During closures, use I-90 west to W 41st/W 44th Streets and reenter
I-90 in the eastbound direction to continue on to I-71/SR 176 south.
· I-71/SR 176 north ramp to I-90 west. During closures, use I-490 east to Broadway Avenue to I-490 west to
· NEW! Overnight Tuesday, June 16 the left lane of I-90 east will close at W 25th Street from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
· NEW! Early Wednesday morning, June 17 crews will close I-490 east at the I-90 east/I-71/SR176 south split from 2-3 a.m. to perform guardrail repair.
· Overnight Friday, June 12 East 9th Street will close in both directions between Orange and
Carnegie Avenues from 6:30 p.m. Friday thru 6 p.m. Saturday, June 13. Motorists will be detoured to Ontario
· CANCELED! Next week, Fairfield Avenue is scheduled to close under I-90 from 6 a.m. Wednesday, June
17 thru 7 p.m. Friday, June 19. Use Kenilworth instead.
· NEW! Be alert for flaggers directing traffic on Abbey Avenue under I-90 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday,