|Innerbelt e-mails include traffic operations which are new or different for the week. For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." This week’s traffic impacts include:
- Monday thru Friday, October 17-21, E 9th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Monday thru Friday, October 17-21, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Use Ontario.
- NEW!! Wednesday, October 19, Starkweather Avenue will close under I-90 at midnight on Wednesday night, and remain closed until 5 p.m. on Friday afternoon. Use Kenilworth Ave.
Regional Interstate Impacts
During construction, motorists are encouraged to "Opt for the Alternate!" and use I-490 to I-77 where they may still access E 9th, E 14th and E 22nd Streets as well as Carnegie Avenue. We appreciate your patience as we construct this vital span that will enhance capacity, provide jobs and help bolster our economy.
- Monday thru Friday, October 17-21, the I-90 west ramp to I-77 south will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- NEW!! Wednesday, October 19, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will be closed from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m.