||Attention Motorists: The E 9th Street exit ramp from I-90 east is closed until about December 1. While the Broadway, Ontario and Chester exits from I-90 east remain OPEN, motorists are encouraged to "Opt for the Alternate!" and use I-490 to I-77 where they may still access E 9th, E 14th and E 22nd Streets as well as Carnegie Avenue. Riding RTA and carpooling are good ideas too! |
- Monday thru Friday, October 3-7, Broadway will be closed between E 14th and E 30th Streets, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Use E 30th, Woodland and Orange to avoid this utility relocation work.
- Monday thru Friday, October 3-7, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday thru Friday, October 3-7, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 each night from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Use Ontario as a detour. During closures of E 9th Street, the E 9th Street ramp to I-77 south is also closed.
- Tuesday, October 4, I-90 east will be closed from I-490 to I-77 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Wednesday. Use I-490 east to I-77 north to I-90 east.
- Monday, October 3, W 13th Place will be closed between Abbey Avenue and University Road for approximately 10 days for a utility relocation. Use Abbey to W 11th to University.
- On Wednesday, October 5, crews on behalf of HDR Engineering, Inc. will close the West 14th Street entrance ramp to I-90 east from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to perform routine inspection on the Innerbelt Bridge. Motorists will be detoured west on Abbey Avenue, north on Gehring Street, east on Lorain Avenue, north on East 18th Street and east on Prospect Avenue to I-90 east.
Regional Interstate Impacts
- Tuesday thru Friday, October 4-7, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will be closed from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Use I-90 west to SR 176 south to I-480 east to I-77 north.
- Monday thru Friday, October 3-7, crews on behalf of HDR Engineering, Inc. will close the right lane on I-90 east between Fairfield Avenue and East 14th Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to perform routine bridge inspection on the Innerbelt Bridge.
For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." We appreciate your patience as we construct this vital span that will enhance capacity, provide jobs and help bolster our economy.