||Gateway Impacts |
- Monday thru Friday, October 10-14, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- On Tuesday, October 11, Broadway will be closed between E 14th and E 30th Streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Use E 30th, Woodland and Orange to avoid this utility relocation work.
- NEW!! On Wednesday, October 12, Broadway will be closed between E 14th and E 30th Streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Use E 30th, Woodland and Orange to avoid this utility relocation work.
- CANCELLED!! On Thursday, October 13, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Use E 9th or Ontario.
- NEW!! On Friday, October 14, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday. Use E 9th or Ontario.
- NEW!! On Saturday, October 15, both E 9th and E 14th Streets will be closed under I-90 from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. Because I-90 west will also be closed at this time, motorists should use Ontario Street to access I-77 south and on to I-490 west and I-90 west/I-71 south.
- UPDATED!! W 13th Place remains closed between Abbey Avenue and University Road until Friday for a utility relocation. Use Abbey to W 11th to University.
Regional Interstate Impacts
During construction, motorists are encouraged to "Opt for the Alternate!" and use I-490 to I-77 where they may still access E 9th, E 14th and E 22nd Streets as well as Carnegie Avenue. Riding RTA and carpooling are good ideas too! For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." We appreciate your patience as we construct this vital span that will enhance capacity, provide jobs and help bolster our economy.
- Monday thru Friday, October 10-14, crews on behalf of HDR Engineering, Inc. will close the right lane of I-90 west over the Innerbelt Bridge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to perform routine bridge inspection on the bridge.
- Monday thru Friday, October 10-14, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- NEW!! Beginning at 10 p.m. on Friday, October 14, I-90 west will be closed between I-77 and I-490 until 6 a.m. on Monday. Eastsiders headed to Tremont for dining/entertainment will find using I-77 south to I-490 west to the W 7th St exit easy to follow.