|Attention Motorists: Innerbelt e-mails include traffic operations which are new or different for the week. For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts." Remember... Opt for the Alternate! and use I-490 and I-77 to avoid downtown construction.
- Daily, Monday thru Friday, September 26-30, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Nightly, Monday thru Thursday, September 26-29, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Friday, September 30, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Monday, October 3
Regional Interstate Impacts
- Tuesday, September 27, I-90 west will be closed between I-77 and E 9th Street from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Use I-77 south to I-490 west. The E 9th Street entrance ramp to I-90 west WILL remain open.
- Wednesday, September 28, the exit ramp from I-77 north to E 9th Street will be closed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Use the exit for E 14th Street or E 22nd Street.
- Thursday and Friday, September 29-30, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Crews will be readying the I-90 roadway for the upcoming traffic switch, moving I-90 east traffic onto the newly completed pavement. The weather forecast indicates that crews will be working around a string of rainy periods over the coming week. We plan to provide an updated schedule for the traffic changes by the mid-week next week.
The most important part of this traffic change will be the closure of the E 9th Street exit ramp from I-90 east. The EARLIEST time for the closure of the E 9th exit ramp would be late on Friday night, September 30. Weekday commuters will not experience this closure until Monday, October 3, during morning rush hour. Please check back on this website later in the week for updated closure and traffic change information.