||We appreciate your patience as we construct this vital span that will enhance capacity, provide jobs and help bolster our economy. |
Regional Interstate Impacts:
- Monday-Friday, November 7-11, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, November 8-10, I-90 east will be closed between I-490 and I-77 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Use I-490 east to I-77 north.
- Monday through Friday, November 7-11, E 9th Street and E 14th Street will have lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Notice of Upcoming Work: Nighttime pile driving will begin after November 14. This nearly round-the-clock work will take about three weeks – as opposed to six or more! For more info, check out our FAQs.
- Monday through Saturday, November 7-12, Starkweather Avenue will have alternating one-way traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, November 8-10, the ramp from W 14th Street to I-90 east will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Motorists can travel west on Abbey Avenue, north on W 20th Street and east on the Lorain-Carnegie Bridge.