Attention Downtown Motorists: It’s a big weekend in Downtown CLE! Check out these routes courtesy of Cleveland Police to get you to game on Sunday. The following work will take place as part of the Innerbelt Bridge project, starting Sunday night:
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Sunday night, September 8, I-90 east will have lane restrictions near the ramp to the Innerbelt Bridge from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
· Each night Sunday through Tuesday, September 8-10, SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) north will have lane restrictions near the I-71 interchange from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next morning.
· Thursday through Sunday, September 12-15, there will be intermittent lane closures on Ontario Street, Orange Avenue, Carnegie Avenue, and E 9th Street from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Through September 7 at 6 p.m., Abbey Avenue will remain closed under I-90. The one-way frontage road from W 14th Street to Abbey Avenue is also closed.
· Monday through Friday, September 9-13, traffic will be controlled by flaggers on Abbey Avenue near I-90.
· NEW!! Tuesday through Friday, September 10-13, Kenilworth Avenue under I-90 will be closed. Use Starkweather or Fairfield.