GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Thursday, June 13, 2013) – The following lane closures will be in place overnight tonight, Thursday, June 13 in Cuyahoga County:
· Crews will close the right two lanes on I-490 westbound between I-77 and the I-90/I-71 split from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform pavement repair operations.
· Crews will close multiple lanes on I-71 north and/or southbound between Ridge Road and I-490 from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform resurfacing operations.
In addition to permanent work zones, the following work is scheduled to take place over the weekend in Cuyahoga and Lake counties:
Weekend Long Work:
· On Friday, June 14, crews will close the right two lanes on I-490 westbound between I-77 and the I-90/I-71 split from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 17 in order to perform pavement repair operations. Also on Friday, crews will close the Rockefeller/Broadway Avenue entrance ramp to I-490 westbound from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 17. Northbound Broadway motorists should detour via East 30th Street to I-77 southbound to I-490 westbound. Southbound Broadway motorists should detour via I-77 southbound to Fleet Avenue to I-77 northbound to I-490 westbound.
· On Friday, June 14, crews will close the right lane on U.S. 422 east and westbound at SR 91at 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 17 for resurfacing operations. Also on Friday, crews will close the northbound SR 91 ramp to U.S. 422 westbound at 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday. Motorists will be detoured via U.S. 422 eastbound to SR 306 to U.S. 422 westbound.
Friday, June 7:
· On Friday, June 14, crews will close the left lane on SR 2 eastbound between Newell Street and the Grand River from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to perform bridge repairs operations.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures beginning overnight Thursday, June 13 through Friday, June 21:
I-71 Resurfacing, Cleveland
I-90 Resurfacing, Cleveland and Lakewood
I-480 Valley View Bridge Fence and Wall Repair, Garfield Heights, Independence, Valley View
I-490 Pavement Repairs, Cleveland
U.S. 422 Resurfacing, Solon, Warrensville Heights and Orange
Warrensville Center Road over I-480, Maple Heights & Warrensville Heights
*NEW*State Route 2 Bridge Sealing and Patching, Painesville and Painesville Township
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the projects listed above.
For up-to-date information on closures and restrictions near downtown Cleveland and the Innerbelt Bridge visit www.innerbelt.org.
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact: