GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Thursday, June 4, 2015) – On Monday, June 8, crews will close the Valley Parkway Bridge over I-77 in Brecksville from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. in order to perform paving operations. Motorists will be detoured via Barr Road, East Edgerton Road and Highland Drive.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures for the upcoming weekend:
Friday, June 5:
· On Friday June 5, crews will close right lane on I-90 westbound between McKinley Ave. and Riverside Dr., from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for overhead bridge work.
· On Friday, June 5, crews will perform pavement striping operation at the I-90 and SR 44 interchange from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Traffic using the SR 44 entrance and exit ramps may be temporarily impacted by the work.
Saturday, June 6:
· On Saturday, June 6, crews will close one lane on I-90 east and/or westbound between Morley and Vrooman Roads from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. in order to perform asphalt paving operations.
· On Saturday, June 6, crews will close the right lane of I-77 northbound between I-480 and Brecksville Road (SR 21) from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. All I-77 northbound motorists will need to use the contraflow lane.
Weekend Long Work:
· On Friday, June 5, crews will close one lane on U.S. 422 westbound between SR 306 and Solon Road from 9 a.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 8 in order to perform paving operations. Also on Friday, crews will close one lane on U.S. 422 eastbound between Solon Road and SR 306 from 6 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, June 8.
· On Friday, June 5, crews will close one lane on SR 237 northbound between Eastland Road and SR 17 from 7 p.m. through 6 a.m. Monday, June 8 in order to perform pavement repair operations. Also during this work, crews will maintain traffic on the Snow Road entrance and exit ramps at half-width for pavement repair operations.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated or new work involving lane and/or ramp closures beginning the week of June 4:
I-77 Bridge Deck Replacement over Cuyahoga River Valley, Independence and Cuyahoga Hts.
I-90 Eastbound Safety Improvement Project, Cleveland
*COMPLETE*State Route 14 (Broadway Avenue)/Ackley Road/Union Avenue Intersection Reconstruction, Cleveland
State Route 237 (Riverside Drive) over I-90 Pavement Repairs, Lakewood
State Route 237 Resurfacing, Brook Park
State Route 252 (Great Northern Blvd.) Widening, North Olmsted
Valley Parkway over I-77, Brecksville
U.S. Route 422 Minor Rehabilitation, Bainbridge Township & Solon
I-90 Major Pavement Reconstruction, Concord and Leroy Townships
Crack Sealing, Various Locations
Bridge Maintenance, Various Locations
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the projects listed above.
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact: