GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Thursday, June 9, 2016) – The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures tonight and this weekend:
Thursday, June 9:
· Overnight Thursday, June 9, crews will close various lanes on I-77 northbound north of I-490 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform bridge maintenance operations.
· Overnight Thursday, June 9, crews will close various lanes on I-77 north and southbound between Rockside Road and SR 21 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform pavement marking and bridge sealing operations on the I-77 bridge.
· Overnight Thursday, June 9, crews will close various lanes on I-480 east and westbound between Lee Road and I-271 from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform bridge maintenance operations.
Friday, June 10:
· Overnight Friday, June 10, crews will close SR 44 to southbound traffic between Auburn and Girdled Roads from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. in order to perform roadway configuration work. Southbound traffic will be detoured via Auburn Road.
Weekend Long Work:
· During the weekend of June 11 and 12, motorists who travel to Downtown Cleveland from west side suburbs should be alert for slowdowns as a portion of the West Shoreway will be closed at Edgewater Park. More information here.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have been updated with work involving lane and/or ramp closures for the coming week:
I-71 Resurfacing, Strongsville and Middleburg Heights
Pershing Avenue Bridge Replacement over I-77, Cleveland
I-271 Noise Barriers, Beachwood
State Route 82 (Royalton Road) and I-71 Interchange Improvements,
SR 91 Bridge Repair, Hunting Valley and Pepper Pike
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the project(s) listed above.
For more information contact:
Follow us on Twitter @ODOT_Cleveland and Instagram @ODOT_Statewide
"Like” us on Facebook at Ohio Department of Transportation District 12 Cleveland
Please exercise caution in work zones. For statewide construction information visit: www.Ohgo.com
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.