GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Friday, November 4, 2016) – The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures this weekend:
Friday, November 4
· The right lane on U.S. 422 westbound at the Cuyahoga/Geauga county line closed at 9 a.m. today and will remain closed until 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 5 in order to perform bridge deck patching operations.
· One lane will be closed on I-77 northbound just north of I-490 from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday, November 5 in order to perform pavement repairs.
· Right two lanes will be closed on I-71 northbound between Bagley and Snow roads from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, November 5 in order to perform pavement repairs.
Saturday, November 5
· Ohio Department of Transportation maintenance crews will close the I-271 north ramp to I-90 west in eastern Cuyahoga County from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. in order to perform pavement repairs. Motorists will be detoured via SR 91 to I-90 west.
· Left lane will be closed on I-77 northbound between Rockside Road and Grant Avenue from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for bridge painting operations.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane closures and/or restrictions:
Lots of work this weekend on I-77 as part of the Innerbelt Project! Get the details at www.Innerbelt.org
I-77 Bridge over Cuyahoga River Valley, Independence and Cuyahoga Heights
Pershing Avenue Bridge Replacement over I-77, Cleveland
I-271 Widening, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Warrensville Heights and Oakwood
State Route 8 (Northfield Road) Resurfacing, Bedford Heights, Maple Heights, North Randall, and Warrensville Heights
St. Clair Avenue Resurfacing, Cleveland
State Route 44 north ramp to SR 2 west, Painesville
Extension of Capital Parkway on SR 44 between Auburn Road and Crile Road, Concord Township
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the project(s) listed above.
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact:
Follow us on Twitter @ODOT_Cleveland and Instagram @ODOT_Statewide
"Like” us on Facebook at Ohio Department of Transportation District 12 Cleveland
Please exercise caution in work zones. For statewide construction information visit: www.Ohgo.com
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.