I-271 Widening, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Warrensville Heights and Oakwood
All lane closures during the week of February 21 are for pothole patching operations.
· On Tuesday, February 21, crews will close the left lane on I-271 northbound between Aurora and Miles roads from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
· On Wednesday, February 22, crews will close the right lane on I-271 northbound between Broadway Ave. And Columbus Rd. from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. and the right lane on I-271 southbound between Columbus Rd. and Tinker’s Creek from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
· On Thursday, February 23, crews will close the right lane on I-271 southbound between Miles and Rockside roads from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. and the left lane on I-271 northbound at Tinker’s Creek from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
I-271 north ramp to I-90 west, Willoughby Hills
Daily Monday, February 20 through Friday, February 24, crews will close the left lane on the I-271 northbound ramp to I-90 westbound and one lane on the I-271 southbound Local or Express Lanes under the ramp from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in order to perform bridge maintenance operations.
Click here to view the winter construction update for more information on ODOT construction projects.
Additionally, the following work will take place this weekend and next week involving lane and/or ramp closures on the Interstate system:
Sunday, February 19
· Crews will close the I-271 southbound exit ramp to U.S. 422 eastbound from 7 a.m. to noon in order to perform clean-up operations from a previous accident. Motorists will be detoured via I-480 east to Miles Road to I-271 north to U.S. 422 east.
· Crews on behalf of Cleveland Public Power will close various lanes on I-71 northbound at Denison Avenue from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform overhead duct installation work.
Monday, February 20-Thursday, February 23
· Daily crews will close various lanes on I-71 north and/or southbound at Denison Avenue from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. in order to perform overhead duct installation work. This work is expected to take place Monday through Thursday for approximately the next three weeks.
For up-to-date information on closures and restrictions on the Cleveland Urban Core Projects please visit:
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact:
Follow us on Twitter @ODOT_Cleveland and Instagram @ODOT_Statewide