Public Tours Now Being Offered: Reserve a spot on one of our July 30 tours! For more info, or to view future tour dates, visit www.Innerbelt.org and click on the “Project Tours” tab.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· Friday night, July 12, the left lane of I-90 west will be closed immediately after the Innerbelt Bridge from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
· I-71 north will be closed between I-490 and the Innerbelt Bridge from 8 p.m. Friday, July 12 to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 13. Opt for the Alternate! Use I-490 east to I-77 north. I-90 east and the W 14th Street ramp from Tremont toward downtown will remain open.
· I-90/Innerbelt Bridge westbound will be closed between I-77 and I-490 from 11 p.m. Friday, July 12 to 10 p.m. Saturday, July 13. Opt for the Alternate! Use I-77 south to I-490 west.
Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
· Weeknights Monday, July 15 through Thursday, July 19, Canal Road will be closed under I-90 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning. Motorists will be able to access Canal Road from either end throughout this time. For details and detours click here.
· Canal Road will be closed under I-90 overnight from Friday, July 12 at 8 p.m. until Saturday, July 13 at 5 p.m. Motorists will be able to access Canal Road from either end throughout this time. For details and detours click here. Work will be coordinated to minimize disruption to downtown events.
· The right lane in both directions of Ontario Street will be closed under I-90 from Friday, July 12 to Friday, July 26.
· NEW!! Wednesday and Thursday, July 17 and 18, W 3rd Street will be closed under I-90, except during the peak hours of 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. A signed detour will be available through the work zone at all times using Harrison, W 4th Street, and Central Avenue. Motorists should be alert of heavy equipment entering and exiting the roadway near this detour.
· UPDATED!! As of Wednesday night July 17, Starkweather Avenue is open.
Ontario & E 9th Street Resurfacing: For info about the Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works’ resurfacing project visit http://publicworks.cuyahogacounty.us/.