GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Thursday, June 18, 2015) – On Friday, June 19, two resurfacing projects in the city of Cleveland will hit the ground running.
· East 22nd Street between Orange and Euclid Avenues includes new pavement surface, median construction, curbs, sidewalks, drive aprons, drainage and traffic signals among other items. Learn more here.
· Broadview Road between Brookpark and Pearl Roads includes pavement repairs and resurfacing operations. Learn more here.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures for the upcoming weekend:
Weekend Long Work:
· On Friday, June 19, crews will close one lane on U.S. 422 westbound between SR 306 and Solon Road from 9 a.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 22 in order to perform paving operations. Also on Friday, crews will close one lane on U.S. 422 eastbound between Solon Road and SR 306 from 6 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, June 22.
· On Friday, June 19, crews will close one lane on SR 237 north and southbound between Eastland Road and SR 17 from 7 p.m. through 6 a.m. Monday, June 22 in order to perform pavement repair operations. Also during this work, crews will maintain traffic on airport entrance and exit ramps at half-width for pavement repair operations.
· On Friday, June 19, the West 25th Street overpass over Train Avenue, between Clark Avenue and Lorain Avenue will closed in both directions at 7 p.m. through 6 a.m. Monday, June 22 as crews perform bridge repair operations. Motorists will be detoured via Abbey Avenue, West 14th Street and Clark Avenue. For more information click here.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated or new work involving lane and/or ramp closures beginning the week of June 18:
State Route 237 Resurfacing, Brook Park
U.S. Route 422 Minor Rehabilitation, Bainbridge Township & Solon
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the projects listed above.
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact: