Attention Commuters: CSU and Tri-C classes begin Monday! To help students and faculty navigate their return to campus, ODOT has created the "Get Back to Campus" map. Students and faculty may find the map by visiting www.Innerbelt.org and clicking on "Get Back to Campus" map. The map is enhanced with a QR code that links directly to the Innerbelt Facebook page, allowing smartphone and mobile device users instant access to important traffic impacts and project updates.
Remember... Opt for the Alternate! and use I-490 and I-77 to avoid downtown construction. This week's traffic impacts include:
- Friday night, August 26, crews will close E 14th Street under I-90 for overhead bridge work. Northbound lanes will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 p.m. on Saturday. Southbound lanes will be closed from midnight Friday until 5 p.m. on Saturday. Motorists may detour via Carnegie to Ontario.
- Saturday, August 27, crews will close E 9th Street under I-90 for overhead bridge work from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Overnight Sunday, August 28, I-90 west will have a lane closure between E 22nd and Ontario, from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. Monday morning.
- Monday, August 29, through Friday, September 2, motorists should expect lane closures on E 9th Street and E 14th Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for overhead bridge work.
- Each night, Monday, August 29 through Friday, September 2, crews will close E 14th Street under I-90. Northbound lanes will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Southbound lanes will be closed from midnight to 6 a.m. Motorists may detour via Carnegie to Ontario.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
- Saturday, August 27, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have a lane closure from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. There is a possibility that the ramp might need to be completely closed during some of that time period. Highway signs on I-90 will have updated information if the closure is needed.
- Monday, August 29, through Friday, September 2, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have a lane closure daily, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for overhead bridge work.
- Each night, Tuesday, August 30 through Wednesday, August 31, crews will close the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overhead bridge work.
- New! On Thursday, September 1, I-90 west will have the right lanes closed from approximately Kenilworth to Scranton from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for vegetation removal.
Closure dates/times may change based on special events and work conditions. Innerbelt e-mails include traffic operations which are new or different for the week. For a complete list of long-term & permanent closures and operations - including a map of recent & upcoming changes - please log-on to www.Innerbelt.org and click on "Traffic Impacts."
Other Important Weekend Work Includes:
Crews will close I-77 south between I-490 and I-480 beginning at Midnight on Friday, August 26 through 8 p.m. on Saturday, August 27 in order to perform major paving operations. Motorists will be detoured via I-490 west to SR 176 south to I-480 east to access I-77. (Click here for additional information)