|Attention Commuters: Now beginning Wednesday, January 25, the W 14th Street off-ramp from I-90 west will be closing for a month or more. Remember, it’s still very easy to get to all your favorite Tremont and Ohio City hotspots via Abbey Avenue, which will remain open during the closure of W 14th Street. Click here for an informative graphic that shows the detour and includes a map of the immediate area.
- Starting Monday, January 23, Kenilworth Avenue will be closed starting at 7 a.m., while crews demolish the bridge deck, steel girders and pier caps for half of the I-90 west overpass. Kenilworth Avenue will remain closed through Friday, February 3 at 5 p.m. **Please note: Due to a large volume of work at this location, Kenilworth will remain closed during the weekend of January 28 and 29. Both Fairfield and Starkweather will remain open.
- Starting Wednesday, January 25, the W 14th off-ramp from I-90 west will close at 8 a.m., and will remain closed for a month or more. The Abbey Avenue ramp will remain open providing easy access to W 14th Street.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
- Monday and Tuesday, January 23 and 24, I-90 west will have the right lane closed between the Abbey Avenue exit and the I-90/I-71 split from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day.
We appreciate your patience as we continue work on this very important project. If you have questions about this upcoming work, ask us on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Innerbelt or e-mail us at Info@Innerbelt.org. We’re happy to help!
- Monday through Friday, January 23-27, E 14th Street will have one lane closed under I-90 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Monday through Friday, January 23-27, utility crews will have a lane closed at the intersection of Commercial Road and Central Viaduct Way from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.