Completed - Phase 1 (PID 82278): Reconstructed the Mitchell Ave. interchange with I-75.
Completed - Phase 2 (PID 82282): Replaced the Monmouth St. overpass and converted Monmouth St. to a through street between Colerain Ave. and Central Parkway. The Bates Ave. overpass and the pedestrian bridge over I-75 were removed.
Completed - Phase 3 (PID 82284): Realigned the intersection of Colerain/Beekman aves., added new ramp from Beekman Ave. to westbound I-74 creating a full interchange, and eliminated the existing ramps from I-74 to Spring Grove Ave.
Phase 4 (PID 76257): I-75 widening and resurfacing from the Western Hills Viaduct to the Monmouth overpass. It includes reconstruction of the I-75 and Hopple St. interchange and removal of the pedestrian overpass over Central Parkway (Approximately 1.6 miles).
- Began: December 2012 – Completion: summer 2017.
- Cost: $100 million.
Phase 5 A (PID 104667) & B (PID 104668): I-75 widening and resurfacing and reconstruction of the I-74 and I-75 interchange (Approximately 2 miles).
- Phase 5 A (PID 104667): Widen I-75 to four lanes connecting the improvements from the Hopple St. and the Mitchell St. projects. Additional improvements to the connection of eastbound I-74 to I-75.
- Begins: Fall 2018 – Estimated Completion: September 2020.
- Cost: $161 million.
- Phase 5 B (PID 104668): Reconfigure the southbound I-75 connection to eastbound I-74 and additional improvements to the eastbound I-74 connections to I-75.
- Begins: summer 2020 – Estimated Completion: Fall 2023.
- Cost: $90 million.
Completed - Phase 6 (PID 82283): Replace Indiana Ohio Railway Bridge over I-75 just south of SR 562/Norwood Lateral.
Phase 7 (PID 82286): I-75 widening and resurfacing between Mitchell Ave. and the SR 562/Norwood Lateral including reconstructing the bridge over Vine St (Approximately 1 mile).
- Began: July 2014 – Completion: fall 2017.
- Cost: $31.1 million.
Phase 8 (PID 77889): I-75 widening and resurfacing, rehabilitate existing bridges, reconstruct the SR 562/Norwood Lateral interchange, remove the Towne Ave. interchange, complete minor improvements to the Paddock Road interchange, and tie into the existing SR 126/Ronald Regan Cross County Highway interchange southern ramps. Project extends from SR 562/Norwood Lateral to SR 126/Ronald Regan Cross County Highway/Galbraith Rd. area (Approximately 2.25 miles).
- Begins: To be determined – Completion: To be determined.
- Cost: $113.7 million.
Phase 8a (PID 89835): Replace Seymour Ave. Bridge and reconstruct portions of Paddock Rd. Bridge over I-75. The bridge work is in preparation for I-75 mainline improvements.
- Begins: July 2017 – Completion: October 2018
- Cost: $7.5 million.
Completed - Phase 9 (PID 88234): Building demolition near the Hopple St. interchange in preparation for I-75 mainline construction.