Busy Week on Crossroads Project
Monday, March 24 thru Friday, March 28 – (NEW) Cleveland Avenue – 9am to 3pm
Cleveland Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction from Mt. Vernon Ave. to Jack Gibbs Blvd. for road and utility work.
Monday, March 24 thru Saturday, March 29 – (NEW) Long Street will be closed between Jefferson Ave. and Hamilton Ave. for utility work.
Wednesday, March 26 – (NEW) Bridge Work
· At 8 p.m., the ramp from Cleveland Ave. to I-670E, I-71S, and I-71N will be closed.
· At 8 p.m., the ramp from I-670 west to I-71 south will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to State Route 315 south to I-71 south.
· At 9 p.m., the ramp from I-670 east to I-71 south will be closed. Traffic will be detoured on I-670 east to Leonard Ave. to I-670 west to State Route 315 south to I-71 south.
· At 9:30 p.m., I-71 south will be reduced to 2 lanes and the ramp from 11th Ave. to I-71 south will close.
· At 10 p.m., I-71 south traffic will be detoured to I-670 west to State Route 315 south to I-71 south.
· By 5 a.m. Thursday, all lanes and ramps open.
Thursday Night, March 27 – Bridge Work
· At 8 p.m., the ramps from Main St. to I-71 north and Miller-Kelton to I-70 west will close.
· At 10 p.m., the ramps from I-70 west and I-70 east to I-71 north will close. Traffic will be detoured to State Route 315 north to I-670 east to I-71 north.
· By 5 a.m. Friday, all ramps and lanes will be open.
Up-to-date traffic and construction information, 24-hours a day, along with information about I-70/I-71 Corridor can be found at www.odot71670.org.
For more information contact: Nancy Burton, at 614-205-3131