TRAFFIC IMPACTS ON COLUMBUS CROSSROADS PROJECT FOR WEEK OF AUGUST
August 4 – (NEW) The ramp from Spring St. to
I-71 north will be closed until August 29th
- Traffic will be detoured to I-670 east to Leonard Ave. I- 670 west to
- The closure is for bridge
Aug. 4 - Sunday, Aug 10 – (NEW) Nightly Lane
closures will be in place on I- 71 north from Spring St. to Jack Gibbs Blvd
& the Broad St. on Ramp will be closed.
- At 9 p.m., I-71 north will be reduced to two lanes from I-70/71 to
I-670. The entrance ramp from Broad St.
to I-71 north will also be closed. The detour is Hamilton Ave. to Spring St. to
the I-71 north detour.
- At 11 p.m., I-71 north
will be reduced to one lane.
- These closures are for bridge
Thursday,Aug. 7 – (NEW) I-71 south Closure – 10 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- At 8 p.m., I-71 south will be reduced to two
lanes, and the ramp from 11th Ave. to I-71 south will close. The
ramp from I-670 west to I-71 south will also close. Traffic will be detoured to
SR 315 south to I-71 south. The ramp from I-670 west to Spring St. will remain
- At 9 p.m., the ramp from I-670 east to I-71 south
will close. Traffic will be detoured to I-670 east to Leonard to I-670 west to
SR 315 south to I-71 south.
- At 10 p.m., the 5th Ave. ramp to I-71
south will be closed. I-71 south traffic will be detoured to I-670 west to SR
315 south to I-71 south.
- All lanes on I-71 south and ramps open by 5 a.m.
Up-to-date traffic and construction information,
24-hours a day, along with information about I-70/I-71 Corridor can be found at
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ODOT71670
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ODOT71670