We Told You We Weren’t Done
Traffic Impacts for the Week of November 18
Monday, November 18 to Friday, November 22 – Cleveland Ave. Utility Work
- At 9 a.m. each morning, Cleveland Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction from Edward St. to Jack Gibbs Blvd.
- By 3 p.m. each day, all lanes on Cleveland Ave. will be open.
Wednesday, November 20 and Thursday, November 21 – (NEW) Fiber Optic Installation
- At 9 p.m., I-670 east will be reduced to one lane from the I-71 exit to Cleveland Ave.
- At 9 p.m., I-670 west will be reduced to one lane at Cleveland Ave.
- By 5 a.m., all lanes will be open.
Thursday, November 21 -- (NEW) Bridge/Dirtwork
- At 8 p.m., the ramp from Cleveland Ave. to I-670 east, I-71 north, and I-71 south will be closed.
- At 9 p.m., the ramp from I-670 east to I-71 north will close.
- By 5 a.m., the ramps will be open.
Up-to-date traffic and construction information, 24-hours a day, along with information about I-70/I-71 Corridor can be found at www.odot71670.org.
For more information contact: Nancy Burton, 614-205-3131.