Ohio.gov State Agencies  |  Online Services
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
 Frequently Asked Questions 


 Who can submit an application for TRAC Funding?

The TRAC does not initiate projects but rather reviews and evaluates projects applications submitted for consideration.  Project applications are submitted by completing the on-line project application. Projects may be submitted by public agencies such as:
·         The Ohio Department of Transportation District Offices
·         Metropolitan Planning Organizations
·         County Engineers
·         Transit Authorities
·         County Commissioners
·         Municipalities
·         Port Authorities
·         Transportation Improvement Districts