Welcome to the ODOT Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Unified Certification Program (UCP) Web site. This Web site has been developed in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation and municipal, county, and state organizations to provide a centralized point of access for the distribution and management of DBE related information.
The intended audiences include, but are not limited, to the following.
- Prospective Disadvantaged Businesses
- Current Disadvantaged Businesses
- Federal Transit Administration Recipients and Subrecipients
- Federal Aviation Administration Recipients and Subrecipients
- Municipal, County, and State Government
- General Contractors
You can contact The Ohio Department of Transportation
with any questions or comments at 800-459-3778 (toll free)
or email DOT.SDBE@dot.state.oh.us.
U.S. Mail to: Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
1980 W. Broad Street, MS 3270
Columbus OH 43223