This certification program has been absorbed into the ODOT Prequalified Construction Inspection Program as the Soil and Aggregate Inspector. Visit the Prequalification Overview page for prerequisite information. Once all prerequisites have been successfully achieved, you must apply through the Office of Consultant Services by sending a cover letter and resume along with documentation of certification. Visit the Consultant Prequalification Requirements and Procedures page under Prequalification Information Tab on the Consultant Services web page for more information. Test results can be viewed by visiting the Division of Construction Managements page under the heading ODOT Prequalified Construction Inspector Requirements and selecting the Prequalification Construction Inspector Test Results file.
- Prequalification Overview
- 2017 Certified Nuclear Gauges per Supplement 1121
- 2016 Certified Nuclear Gauges per Supplement 1121
- 2015 Certified Nuclear Gauges per Supplement 1121
- Prequalification Construction Inspector Test Results Link