I-275/SR 32 interchange improvement update
CLERMONT COUNTY (Friday, March 21, 2014) – Work on the I-275 and SR 32 Interchange improvement project this week included the following:
· A bridge pour on the new northbound I-275 exit ramp over Aicholtz Road east of I-275 was performed Friday, March 21.
· Project personnel continue to monitor and adjust the timing of the exit ramp and SR 32 traffic signals to improve the flow of traffic in the area.
Work scheduled next week includes:
· Pavement removal from the old ramps and portions of 32.
· Placement of temporary pavement on the right shoulders of existing SR 32, beginning east of the eastern traffic signal (Station 90) to Eastgate Blvd, eastbound and westbound where needed.
· Lane closures on east and westbound SR 32 to remove deck sections and beams from the Eastgate Blvd. bridge. Daily closures will be in place from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday, March 23 through Thursday, March 27, with 15-minute full closures scheduled Sunday, March 23 and Monday, March 24 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.