I-75/Hopple interchange construction update
Lebanon (Monday, April 14, 2014) – Work this week on the I-75/Hopple interchange construction will require the following closures:
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 Monday, April 14 through Friday, April 18, beginning at 10 p.m. each night, with multiple 30-minute rolling closures of the interstate between midnight and 5 a.m. the following day. The ramp from northbound I-75 to Hopple Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night, as well.
· Two right lanes of southbound I-75 from 10 p.m. Monday, April 14 to 5 a.m. Tuesday, April 15. The ramp from Hopple to southbound I-75 will be closed at this time, as well.
· Lane closures on Marshall Avenue from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Full 30-minute closures of Marshall Avenue from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.
· Right lane closure on northbound Central Parkway.
· Closures on various side streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
WORK THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY, APRIL 14 WAS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER AND WILL BE DONE ON TUESDAY, APRIL 15.