I-75/Hopple project’s traffic restrictions for week of June 17
Hamilton County (Friday, June 14, 2013) - The Interstate 75/Hopple Street interchange improvement project will require the following traffic restrictions next week:
· Various lane closures on southbound I-75 for bridge demolition. Single lane closures will be permitted from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. followed by double lane closures from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. On those days when a Reds game is scheduled, southbound closures will begin one hour after the posted start of game; northbound closures will begin one hour after the end of a game.
· Lane closures on Marshall Avenue will be in place during the day for bridge demolition work; night work will include full 30-minute closures between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
· Lane closures on Central Parkway to remove the pedestrian walk bridge; night work will include full 30-minute closures between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
· In addition, flagging operations will be in place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on various side streets to accommodate staging of equipment and delivery of materials. One-lane closures on Bates Avenue may be in place between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., as well.
· In addition, full 30-minute closures of southbound I-75 for removal of overhead sign truss are scheduled from midnight Friday, June 15 to 5 a.m. Saturday, June 15.
- Closure of westbound and eastbound Hopple ramps to southbound I-75 are also scheduled Friday, June 14 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Saturday, June 15.