Interstate 71 Repaving Projects Update
Hamilton County (Thursday,
Nov. 1, 2018) - The Interstate 71 repaving projects require the
- Close the ramp from Liberty Street to south I-471 from
9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2 until 9 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3.
- Left lane closure on south I-71 from Reading Road to
the Lytle Tunnel from 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2 until 7 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3.
- Various lane closures on north I-71 from the Lytle
Tunnel to Reading Road nightly from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. through Saturday
morning, Nov. 3.
- Continuous right lane closure on north I-71 between
Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Dana Avenue through 6 a.m. Friday, Nov.
16. The Martin Luther King Jr. Drive ramp to north I-71 will merge with
through traffic at the bottom of the ramp; the Dana Avenue exit will
- Continuous single lane closures on Stewart Road at the
I-71 overpass until Friday, Nov. 30.
- The left lane of south I-71 is a contraflow lane, using
the left lane of north I-71. Traffic will remain in this pattern until
Arrow boards and/or
signs will alert motorists of the upcoming restrictions. All work is contingent
To help ensure the safety
of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should
remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing
through the work zone. Move over or slow down.
For ongoing traffic,
construction and weather-related information, please check www.OHGO.com.
For more information
contact: Brian Cunningham, Communications
Manager, at 513-933-6517 or Liz Lyons, Public Information Specialist, at
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed
traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute,
download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.