On June 21, 2016, the ODOT Office of Geotechnical Engineering (OGE) will host a Geotechnical Consultant Workshop at the Central Office Hilltop Complex (1980 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio) in the auditorium from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Information and topics to be presented and discussed are as follows:
• Welcome, ODOT Geotechnical Staff and Organization
• DIGGS 2.0, Almost There
• Microstation and gINT
• Geotechnical Bulletin 1 and 3 Revisions, Rock Slope Design Manual Revisions, SGE Updates
• Geopier SRT Plate Piles, Case Study
• Construction Geotechnical Updates
• CPT and PMT Explorations, Project Applications
• Revised Boring Sealing/Backfilling Requirements
• MSE Wall Repair Standard Drawings, Retaining Wall Accreditation and Approved Products List
• TUS-36-12.05, Large Diameter Open-Ended Pipe Piles, Case Study
• General question/answer
Questions and comments are encouraged throughout the Workshop, however, please refrain from asking project specific questions.
There is no need to pre-register. There is no limit as to how many people attend from each company. Attendance at the entire workshop is worth up to 4.75 continuing professional development hours. If you have any questions, please call Chris Merklin at 614-275-1361 or send questions by e-mail to email@example.com.