AICP Certified Planners
The Ohio LTAP Center offers Certification Maintenance (CM) continuing education credits on selected workshops for AICP Certified Planners. Workshops offering CM credit hours can be found on the Training Course Registration webpage. There is a logo on each CM selected Registration Form/Training Flyer that will be similar to:
The hours approved are shown as CMI# below the red square. For more information or if you feel a course should be submitted that does not have this logo, please call or e-mail: Jerry Garrison (614) 387-2431, Jerry.Garrison@dot.ohio.gov.
Visit the AICP Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct for details.
American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintenance Credits
To report your CM credits, visit AICP Certification Maintenance:
- Login using your ID# and password
- Select My CM log
- Select Add Credits
- Under Browse you have the option of searching by Date, Provider, or Distance Education and using the search box to type in the name of the event or activity and clicking go
- A pop-up box will appear. If this is a multi-part event you will have the option to select from a list of activities
- Please rate, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and answer
- Click submit and the CM credits should appear in your CM log
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about the CM program, please contact AICPCM@planning.org.